SWS-5000 CRRT (for the treatment of corona virus pneumonia)
Flexible solutions, various modes
• More than 10 extracorporeal blood treatment modes, including CRRT, PE, DFPP, PDF, HP, PA, CPFA, MARS, FPSA, SPAD, RAD...With a variety of functions, it’s one of the most advanced pieces of equipment on the market.
• Able to adapt to a variety of clinical demands, including automatic control of tubing clamps with push-button changes to treatment modes and dilution methods.
• Support citrate anticoagulation and single sodium bicarbonate injection.
Safe and careful treatment
• The integrated design of air detection, venous clamp and blood recognition with ultrasonic and optical sensor, which can monitor the tiny bubble and blood.
• Automatic injection of A & B substitution fluids proportionally through double channels to prevent precipitation during the CRRT, reducing the workload of the medical staff.
• Citrate automatic injection anticoagulation technology, citrate and calcium solution automatic proportional injection to realize the safe local anticoagulant treatment and provide more anticoagulant choices.
• Intelligent and dynamic pressure monitor alarm to quickly detect any abnormal pressure.
• Heating on both sides to provide more comfortable treatment.
• Fully-automatic prime degassing and tubing seal monitoring, to help reduce the workload of staff and improve safety of treatment.
Easy to operate
• Diagrams for each treatment mode and tubing installation are included for ease of use.
• One-button prime for tubing and filter, allowing for quick and easy operation.
• Alarm reason and alarm processing method can be shown.
• A 12-inch LCD touchscreen that can be rotated from multiple angles for quick and easy use.
• 5 precision peristaltic pumps, 1 anti-coagulation pump, 4 high-precision weight scales, 2 tubing selection clamps, and 1 heating device.
• Flat-type double-sided heating and infrared temperature monitoring feedback control.
• Automatic injection technology with the extracorporeal blood treatment mode ensures the correct amounts of citrate and calcium solutions.
• Double-channel substitution fluid injection technology to solve the carbonate precipitation problem in CRRT.
• Tubing installation notice and automatic prime function.
• Multi-function syringe pump able to use various syringes from 10-50 mL.
• The machine is designed ergonomically, which allows for convenience and safety while fulfilling the needs of the patients with bedside treatment.
• Semi-integrated tubing design, which allows the tubing and filters to be separated for more flexible options.